Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hannah- Embrace



For my word, I chose "Embrace."  Originally, when I though of what this year has meant to me, words like "struggle," "fighting," "striving" and "endurance" came to mind.  As in every year, this one has been a challenge to get through.  I wanted my word to urge me to keep clinging to my values and living as best a life as I could.  I considered using the word "clinging."  But upon considering God's role in my life, I found a synonym of "clinging" with a double meaning.  My word is Embrace, when it comes to God's truth, when you cling to it, it holds you, too.

I might also make a few more words, and I have a lot of random pictures plus some I've taken for my final project!  If time allows, I will be posting more before the end of the week.

Let me know what you think about the composition of the photos, especially how the textures and light balance.  Parts feel unbalanced to me, and I might edit a few of the photos to be lighter or darker and make it flow better.  Also, let me know what you think about the pops of red!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and I love it. The one thing that is hard for me to see is the B. Your word is a good reminder to me as well, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Why is everyone else's so much better than mine?
    The red looks pretty cool!
    My only problem is the R, but my dyslexia could be playing its part in that...
    Other than that, great!

    ReplyDelete

Bekah Castle - Final pictures!!!!!!!