Friday, October 12, 2018

{ Week 6 assignment! }

Last weeks assignment mashup is looking great already and I love the ones that are up already. Some went more simplistic and some went more extreme. I hope you had fun with that project!

This weeks assignment should be easier but I still want you to give it good thought. This might help you a little with your project for the final to get you thinking.

I want a set of photos about 5 different individuals. I want them to be collages of what is that person in a collection of items. If you took a photo without the person actually in it what would it look like? Here is a literal photo of one I did of Steve (my husband) back before we had kids and had a lot more time on our hands...  yes priorities and personalities change over time so this photo would not look the same now but its a snapshot of the person right now.

Think hard and include whatever you like but really think about the persons interests, passions, quirks, favorite colors etc.

If I didnt know the person before and then took the photos you gave me would I be able to get a good idea of who they are? What they love? Aspirations for the future?

BE CREATIVE.

Task:

5 different photos with 5 different people


Also!!

5 photos from this fridays class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bekah Castle - Final pictures!!!!!!!